06 January 2010

Hey

How are you, blog followers? I've been fine. Just moved to Colorado (Colorado Springs, by Fort Carson where my boyfriend is stationed) mid December and spent the holidays in California. I kind of accumulated a gross pile of owed art, so I'm working on what I can. It's hard to when I'm having blocks of sorts and I'm trying to settle in (get a job, go to school, etc). But I'm working without a doubt.

Here are 2 WIPS



This is yet another WIP of Fox Hound's huge commission. I'm really overwhelmed by the amount of work I'm going to have to put into it. BUT, good art doesn't come out quickly, so I need to calm the fuck down. *whew* this is a learning experience after all.



This is a WIP of a commission for Maverick Swiftfoot, she had sent me some cash to help my boyfriend drive down to pick me up. This was supposed to be a chibi sketch commish but I upgraded it for her waiting so long for something so silly. This is only 1 of two images, both 2 character. But I suppose taking my time is fine, since I'm trying to get whatever I can done in bursts.

1 comment: